Are you a coffee lover? Or do you love cold beverages during hot summer days? I can hear your heart beating YES. The majority of people can’t imagine their lives without coffee and cold beverages. And even fitness experts suggest healthy smoothies for refreshing yourself.
If you enjoy drinking cold or hot beverages then insulated cups are designed for you. They are designed to prevent condensation, keep your drink fresh and maintain the same taste even after long hours. Insulated cups have locking lids that are used to prevent splash and are leakproof, you can have a good ride while drinking from leakproof Insulated cups. You can take these cups with you wherever you go like to fitness clubs, offices, universities and best to use while traveling.
How Do Insulated Cups Work?
Insulated cups are composed of high-grade quality material and vacuum insulation cups are better than foam and air insulation because vacuum insulation maintains the temperature for long hours. Insulation cups have double walls interior and exterior and both walls have the purpose to eliminate condensation and do not allow heat to escape and cold to enter.
To create vacuum insulation, the air was taken away and made an airless space between the interior and exterior layers. As heat can not be transferred without air so the hot beverages remain hot for a long period. The same goes with cold beverages, the cold air can’t enter inside so the cold drink can be enjoyed after many hours.
Different Layers In Insulated Cups
Different Insulated cups have different types of layers filled between the interior and exterior walls that make a difference in time duration.
- Copper vacuum insulation has airless space between the two walls and a copper plated inner wall. These insulated cups keep the drink hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 16 hours. They uphold temperature for a long duration.
- Vacuum insulation layer between the double walls of the stainless steel insulated cups. Vacuum insulation does not allow heat to escape and cold to enter inside the cups. Vacuum insulation keeps your drink hot for 8 hours and cold for 12 hours.
- Foam insulation layer between the double walls. Foam insulation keeps your drink hot for up to 3 hours and cold for up to 6 hours.
- Other cups have an Air insulation layer between the interior and exterior walls. Air insulation keeps the drink for 2 hours and cold for 4 hours. Well, they are good to prevent condensation.
Why Stainless Insulated Cups are Worth Buying?
Insulated cups are the best choice as they allow you to drink at the perfect temperature even after long hours. The hot beverages remain hot after 5 to 6 hours and the cold remains the same for 12 hours.
The good thing is that stainless steel insulated cups have taken up the place of disposable cups. No doubt disposable cups are waste material, people discard these after using them once and this is how they are polluting the environment and providing harm to nature and marine life.
It’s time to bring some positive changes in our lives for our good health and a healthy environment. Say no to disposable cups and invest once in insulated cups. There are many benefits of stainless steel insulated cups including
- They are non-toxic and BPA free
- Does not allow condensation
- Your coffee remains hot for long
- Cold beverages remain cold
- Environmental friendly
- Easy to wash
- Promote style
- Friendly for car cup holder
No doubt, these benefits make insulated cups worth buying.
Are Insulated Cups In Trend Nowadays?
The demand for insulated cups has increased globally. Insulated cups add style to your life. There are numerous trendy designs of insulated cups available in the market that allow you to sip in a stylish manner.
Many fitness experts are promoting healthy drinks in insulated cups on social media. As people are promoting their lives on social media, it has been noticed that insulated cups have become part of their daily routine. The sports players are also taking advantage of these insulated cups, as their drink remains hot during ice skating or mountain biking and hiking. Many bloggers express on social media platforms that they enjoy hot and cold beverages in these stylish cups. So I can say yeah, they have become popular and very much in trend.
Indeed, insulated cups have gained popularity and are very much in demand due to enormous benefits. They have double walls and an airtight lid that provides temperature control for a long duration and keeps the drink cold or hot for up to 12 hours depending upon the insulation layer. It’s better to invest in good quality insulated cups as they are reusable and provide the solution to stop using disposable cups and save the environment from the harmful effects of waste.