There are many important Instagram tips that will take your Instagram work even further. We share 6 Instagram secrets that will help your brand a lot to grow at this robust social media marketing platform.
1. Add spaces and paragraphs to Instagram captions
As a result of an update to Instagram in May of last year, the old methods we used to add spaces and paragraphs in caption are no longer working. Because Instagram removed the functions of adding spaces and paragraphs to capitons. But there are other ways to leave spaces in your captions!
It is possible to add space and paragraph heading between your captions. But it will not be completely hollow as before. But you can still make your captions more organized using this method. To leave a space between your comments, all you have to do is repeat a serial character along the line you will use as a space.
2. Pin your Instagram content to Pinterest
Did you know you can pin your Instagram content directly on Pinterest? With this method, you can both attract better traffic to your Instagram content and expand your Instagram followers by attracting viewers from two different platforms.
To share your Instagram content on Pinterest, do the following:
- Go to the content you want to pin on Pinterest from Instagram
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the post
- Come to the share button and then tap “copy link”
- Come to your Pinterest profile
- Select the + sign to add a new pin
- Tap the option to pin with the “copied link”
3. E-sell on Instagram
Instagram only gives you one clickable URL. This limit is not enough at all. We strongly recommend that you use Link-in bio to attract targeted traffic to your online shopping site. Thanks to Link-in bio, you can add a clickable link to any Instagram content you want via the Later application. Thus, you will direct your customers on Instagram to the right products and pages. It is possible to link multiple websites and pages to Link-in bio.
4. Create private location on Instagram
According to a study by Simply Measured, posts with location tags show a much higher interaction rate. That’s why we recommend creating a custom location tag for your brand. You can increase brand awareness by creating a unique position for your brand because your brand name will appear in front of and in the middle of the content you share on Instagram.
Do these to add your brand’s custom location to Instagram:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone
- Tap the check in button
- Location services in the Facebook application must be turned on to do this. If location services are not turned on, you can activate location services by going to settings – account settings – location tab.
- After pressing the check in button, “Where are you?” In the box, type the specific position you want to add to your brand
- Create your location by clicking the “Add” button
- Add the most appropriate category for your new location
- This category should be relevant to the industry your brand serves. So you can get more in the search results.
- Select your city, add your address and postcode, then tap the “create” button
After creating your custom location, Facebook will redirect you to another window. You can make a share using the custom location you just created in this window. To use this special location on Instagram, you need to share the same location on Facebook at least once. Even you can buy Instagram Followers to get more reach and engagement at your content.
5. Center your Instagram bio and add space
Have you ever wondered how the bios of some accounts are revealed or have gaps? There are many things you can do to make your Instagram bio stand out. But one of the fastest and easiest ways is to center the text you add to your bio.
In this way, both the visual appeal of your biography increases and you make important keywords clearer and your audience can read them more easily. All you have to do to center your Instagram bio is to leave a series of blank spaces before and after the text while writing.
If you want to center your bio, you need to consider the 160 character limit found in Instagram bios. If you are going to add a long text to your bio, you have to give up centering because otherwise there will be no room for articles.
After all, you want to have a beautiful Instagram bio, and there are many things you can do to achieve this goal, so centering a bio is not the only method. So if you are going to add too much text, don’t upset yourself that you can’t average it.
Biographies that are already centered do not look very well on the desktop version of Instagram. But no matter what, if you like the look of the centered bio and you’ve managed to fit your bio into 160 characters, including spaces, we definitely recommend you try this method.
6. Embed your Instagram content on your website
Similar to pinning your Instagram content on Pinterest, it is possible to increase the visibility of your content by embedding it on your website and blog. A person who visits your site or blog can be directed to your Instagram profile by clicking on your embedded content from Instagram. With this method, you can even increase your audience. In addition, by embedding your Instagram content on your site, you increase their lifespan. Thus, you can get traffic and interaction from those content days or even weeks later.
Have you heard these 6 Instagram secrets before? Which of the methods mentioned in the article do you use? Are there any other Instagram secrets you want to share with us?
In the ending, I want to share another secret that can get you the instant success is to buy Instagram Followers. You do not have to wait for months to see whether your strategy is working or not.